"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements
- surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? On what were its bases sunk, or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning
stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:4-7 RSV)
Kingdom Builders Global Ministerial Network has
been raised up by the Lord to function under the parameters of an international, global mandate and as such we do not recognize
any limitations or boundaries. It is quite evident in the Word of God that His Church is a universal one and the purpose of
the Lord as indicated in Ephesians 4:11-13, demands a Church of global power functioning in a spirit of unity.
To this end, the five-fold ministry has been raised up to
function! Apostolic Global Networks such as Kingdom Builders Global Ministerial Network are being raised up
by the Lord to link together diverse ministries across the earth into a common purpose. KBGMN is one of the means by which
the Lord is using to accomplish that drawing together into the unity of the faith.
KBGMN functions out of Prince McMecha Gospel World Outreach,
which is the ministry at the heart of the network. The Lord has blessed us with what can be truly described as a multi-ethnic
or international Network!
. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a minister of religion or of the ministry.
As a minister of Jesus Christ, called by God to proclaim the gospel and gifted by the Spirit to pastor the church. I
dedicated myself to conduct my ministry according to the ethical guidelines and principles set forth in this Ministerial Code
of Ethics, in order that my ministry be acceptable to God, my service be beneficial to the Christian community, and my life
be a witness to the world.
Responsibilities to self
1. I will endeavor to maintain my physical and emotional health through regular exercise, good eating habits, and the
proper care of my body.
2. I will nurture my devotional life through a regular time of prayer, reading of the Scriptures, and meditation.
3. I will endeavor to continue to grow intellectually through personal study, comprehensive reading, and attending growth
4. I will endeavor to manage my time well by properly balancing personal obligations, church duties, and family responsibilities,
and by observing a weekly day off and an annual vacation.
5. I will be honest and responsible in my finances by paying all debts on time, never seeking special gratuities or privileges,
giving generously to worthwhile causes, and living a Christian lifestyle.
6. I will be trustful in my speech, never plagiaizing another's work, exaggerating the facts, misusing personal experiences,
or communicating gossip.
7. I will seek to be Christlike in attitude and action toward all persons regardless of race, social class, religious
beliefs, or position of influence within the church and community.
Responsibilites to Family
1. I will be fair to every member of my family, giving them the time, love, and consideration they need.
2. I will understand the unique role of my spouse, recognizing his or her primary responsibility is as marital partner
and parent to the children, and secondarily as church worker and assistant to the pastor.
3. I will regard my children as a gift from God and seek to meet their individual needs without imposing undue expectations
Responsibilities to the Congregation
1 .I will seek to be a servant-minister of the church by following the example of Christ in faith, love, wisdom, courage,
2. I will faithfully discharge my time and energies as pastor, teacher, preacher, and administrator through proper work
habits and reasonable schedules.
3. In my administrative and pastoral duties, I will be impartial and fair to all members.
4. In my preaching responsibilities, I will adequate time to prayer and preparation, so that my presentation will be
biblically based, theologically correct, and clearly communicated.
5. In my pastoral counselling, I will maintain strict confidentiality, except in cases where disclosure is necessary
to prevent harm to persons and/or is required by law.
6. In my evangelistic responsibilities, I will seek to lead persons to salvation and to the church membership without
manipulating converts, proselytizing members of other churches, or demeaning other religious faiths.
7. In my visitation and counselling practices, I will never be alone with a person of another sex unless another church
member is present nearby.
8. I will not charge fees to church members for weddings or funerals; for nonmembers I will establish policies based
on ministry opportunities, time constraints, and theological beliefs.
9. As a full-time minister, I will accept any other remunerative work in necessity as long as it dosn't conflict with
your performance as a minister with your Church body.
10. In leaving a congregation, I will seek to strengthen the church through proper timing, verbal affirmation, and an
appropriate closure of my ministry.
11. Fulltime ministry can embrace Market Place ministry as a bi-vocation Pastor.
Responsibilities to Colleagues
1. I will endeavor to relate to all ministers, especially those with whom I serve in my church, as partners in the work
of God, respecting their ministry and cooperating with them.
2. I will seek to serve my minister colleagues and their families with counsel, support, and personal assitance.
3. I will refuse to treat other ministries as competition in order to gain a church, receive an honor, or achieve statistical
4. I will refrain from speaking disparaging about the person or work of any other minister, especially my predecessor
5. I will enhance the ministry of my successor by refusing to interfere in any way with the church I formerly served.
6. I will return to a former church field for professional services, such as weddings and funerals only if invited by
the resident pastor.
7. I will treat with respect and courtesy any predecessor who returns to my church field.
8. I will be thoughful and respectful to all retired ministers and, upon my retirement, I will support and love my pastor.
9. I will be honest and kind in my recommendations of other ministers to church positions or other inquiries.
10. If aware of serious misconduct by a minister, I will contact responsible officials of that minister's church body
and inform them of the incident.
Responsibilities to the Community
1. I will consider my primary responsibility is to be pastor of my congregation and will never neglect ministerial duties
in order to serve in community.
2. I will accept reasonable responsibilities for community service, recognizing the minister has a public ministry.
3. I will support public morality in the community through responsible prophetic witness and social action.
4. I will obey the laws of my government unless they require my disobedience to the law of God.
5. I will practice Christian citizenship without engaging in partisan politics or political activities that are unethical,
unbiblical, or unwise.
Responsibilities to my Denomination
1. I will love, support and cooperate with the faith community of which I am a part, recognizing the debt I owe to my
denomination for its contribution to my life, my ministry, and my church.
2. I will work to improve my denomination in efforts to expand and extend the kingdom of God.
Associate Minister Code (2)
1. I will be supportive and loyal to the senior pastor or, if unable to do so, will seek another place of service.
2. I will be supportive and loyal to my fellow staff ministers, never criticizing them or condernmining their ministry.
3. I will recognize my role and responsibility on the church staff and will not feel threatened or in competition with
other ministers of my special area of ministry.
4. If single, I will be discreet in my dating practices, especially in relation to members of my congregation.
Pastoral Counsellor Code (3)
1. I will have a pastor/counsellor to whom I can turn for counselling and advice.
2. I will be aware of my own needs and vulnerabilities, never seeking to meet my own needs through my counselees.
3. I will recognize the power I hold over counselees and never take advantage of their vulnerability through exploitation
4. I will never become sexually or romantically involved with a client, or engage in any form of erotic or romantic conduct.
5. I will demonstrate unconditional acceptance and love toward all counselees, regardless of their standards, beliefs,
attitudes, or actions.
6. If I am unable to benefit a client, I will refer him or her to another professional who can provide appropriate therapy.
7. I will maintain good relationships with other counsellors and therapists, informing and conferring with them about
8. I will keep confidential all matters discussed in a counselling setting, unless the information is hazardous for the
client, for another person, or is required by law.
9. I will offer my assistance and services to fellow ministers and their families whenever needed.
10. I will support and contribute to the ministry of my church through personal counselling, seminars, lectures, workshops,
and group therapy.
11. I will seek to support the polices and beliefs of my church without unduly imposing them upon any counselee.
KBGMN is a network of relatives, relationships and family.
KBGMN is NOT, and will NOT become a denomination. The network extends to the spiritual family-churches, ministries and ministers
joined together in mutual Christian faith and relationship around a divine vision, with a mandate from Jesus Christ to restore
present-truths and ministries. KBGMN also exists to bring the Church to an end-time manifestation of Kingdom purpose, power
and authority of the Lord.
The difference between a network and a denomination is as
such... In its religious traditional definition, a denomination is an organization established for the purpose of preserving
and propagating specific religious doctrines, tenets of faith, creeds and practices. It establishes a structure of leadership
and oversight for the ministers, ministries and churches who become one with them.
From the Christian ministry perspective, a network describes
a grouping of churches, ministries and ministers who are interrelated to link their vision, resources, products and people
in one unified purpose, while not losing hold of their individual specific vision and purposes in the Lord.
Within a network such as KBGMN, churches, ministries and ministers
move in voluntary accountability to mutually agreed apostolic/prophetic partnership and counsel based on relationship, while
still maintaining the essential uniqueness of their individual ministries.
Therefore, the inner structures of the Network are comprised
of visionaries who look forward and not backwards. They are motivational and designed not to get caught up in seeing God move
in His usual, expected ways (thus limiting the power of the Holy Spirit), but instead to encourage constant movement forward
towards growth, truth and the next move of the Holy Spirit. The Word of God accurately describes the direction and vision
of our Network when it declared the following in Psalm 84:5 & 7: